lördag 19 april 2014

BGP: Week Three

This week we finally had enough groundwork done for us to start planing the illustration for each card. The goal that I had for this week was to take all the card descriptions and turn them into a simple sketch. With over 20 cards that was a big challenge. There were still a bit of cleaning up in the documents an to better define curtain things. This of course slowed down the process but nothing dramatic, though it was a bit frustrating to not have a clear view over all the cards and their relation to each other.

I feel like I have done my part when it comes to fixing the game itself, when my suggestions weren't considered anymore and the flaws of the game was neglected I focused my energy on the illustrations and the general visual appearance of the game. This part feels promising considering...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar